Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The Black Hawk County Board of Supervisors has allocated funding for providing community services that advance the following public...
The Black Hawk County Board of Supervisors has allocated funding for providing community services that advance the following public purposes:
• Stable and secure housing
• Heating and utilities
• Nutrition and Hunger
• Health and mental health care
• Shelter and heat when housing is unavailable
• Job training
• Basic skills training
• Special needs training and assistance
• Poverty and providing for basic necessities
• Financial management and debt relief
• Relief from domestic violence, domestic assault, and sexual abuse/assault
• Conservation and preservation of natural resources
• Environmental protection
• Business climate
• Employment opportunities
• Economic vitality
• Crisis prevention and assistance
• Equal opportunity and combatting discrimination
This is not an ongoing allocation; funding to agencies is contingent upon the amount of funds the Board of Supervisors have allocated.Less…
Sign up for the digital delivery of the Black Hawk County Conservation's quarterly newsletter.
Submit a public comment for the County Five Year Construction Program
Contractor's for bid documents for Engineering Department project lettings.
Vendor notification list for new Engineering Department request for proposals.
Contractors notification list for new Engineering Department project lettings.
Request an E911 sign for your address.